1. Building and delivering a consistent revenue stream through developing relationships directly with the vertical markets.
2. The ability to build an effective business case and ROI and scale the sale Identifying & developing key customer contacts and sustaining long term relationships.
3. Working with the marketing team, filling the marketing funnel and identifying key campaigns.
4. Provide coaching in the moment to the sales team Managing the opportunities / forecast tracking and reporting to the Division Head of Sales.
5. The ability to make great decisions under pressure and in a changing work environment.
6. This is a 100% management role of a team of 8-12 high performing sales people.